- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 1000 INR
- Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM):- Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) also commonly known as Kalrez Â® This unique material which endures the harshest known environments can now be supplied by us in the form of moulded 'O'-Rings as per Customer specification.
FFKM has unbeatable resistance to concentrated acids, alkalis, steam, organic alcohols, ketones & esters. It has an attractive wide service temperature range from -25oC to 300oC.FFKM is also immune to sudden changes in service environments and lasts much longer than conventional Elastomers including FPM (Viton Â®).
Kalrez Â® and VitonÂ® are registered trademarks of Dow Elastomers Inc.
- VITON (FKM): - Excellent outstanding properties and most popular seal material. Piton have high resistance against heat, weathering, ozone and many chemical ingredients (temperature from - 20oC to +250oC & + 300oC for short periods). VITON is compatible with mineral oils and greases containing sulphur, HFD pressure fluids (nearly all phosphate esters and chlorinated hydrocarbons), crude oil and sour gas.
- Silicone (VMQ): - Silicone can be used with in a wide temperature range -65oC to + 200oC and special compound unto - 120oC to +300oC. Silicone is mostly used for static (non-moving) applications. Silicone is highly resistant against weathering, ozone oxygen and they have excellent di-electric, poor mechanical properties, which are noticeably lower in comparison to other rubbers.
- Fluorosilicone rubber (FVMQ):-FVMQ has a similar polymer stucture as that of silicone VMQ and has an additional Fluoro substituent group on the polymer chain.
These polymers have very good fuel, oil and solvent resistance in addition to the regular properties of silicones. They are used for special applications.
- Neoprene (CR): - is a good general purpose polymer with a wide temperature range from -55oC to l20oC. Neoprene exhibits moderate resistance to broad range of fluids. These attributes account for its wide use as a commercial seal material.
- Nitrite Rubber (NBR): - NOR is a popular polymer with excellent resistance to mineral oils and greases and HFA, HFB and HFC pressure fluids and temperature range from -54oC to 120oC. NBR is widely used in the seal industry today i.e. (for O-Rings, Oil Seals, U-rings, Wipers, chevron Packings, seals and various components), temperatures ranges is - 30oC to 100oC.
- Ethylene oxide - Epichlorohydrin rubber (ECO): - ECO has good resistance to weathering and ozone. They exhibit good resistance to mineral oils, greases, vegetable oils, aliphatic hydrocarbons, petroleum and water. Temperature ranges is - 40oC to 150oC.
- Hydrogenated Nitrite Rubber (H-NBR): - HNBR has resistance to heat, ozone, weathering, mineral oils, crude oils with amines, fuels, greases, aliphatic hydrocarbons and industrial chemicals HNBR has very good mechanical properties and excellent wear resistance. Temperature range is -30oC to 150oC (for short times up to 170oC).
- Carboxylated Nitrile rubber (XNBR): - Molded products of XNBR have very high tensile strength, tear strength and above all improved abrasion resistance than NBR. Temperature range is -25oC to 120oC.
- Ethylene Propylene rubber (EPDM): - EPDM has an outstanding stability against hot water, steam, washing agents, Dilute acid, alkalies, ketone, alcohols, polar organic media. The stability to weathering, ozone and aging is good. Temperature range is -40oC to + 145oC.
- Butyl rubber (IIR):- These elastomer have low gas permeability and good resistance properties against weather, ozone, hydrolysis, glycol based fluids acids bases and steam. Temperature range is 40oC to 145oC.
- Styrene Butadiene rubber (SBR): - This is a co polymer of Butadiene and Styrene. This general purpose polymer has good resistance to dilute organic and in organic acids, alcohols and brake fluids. Temperature range is -50oC to 100oC.
- Thermoplastic Polyurethanes (TPU): - Polyurethane TPU has an unusually highest tensile strength, excellent abrasion resistance, low compression set, high physical properties and tear strength. They have very good resistance to aging weathering, ozone, oxidation, water, mineral oils, motor fuels, hydraulic fluids and solvents.
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Virgin: - This homopolymer of tetra-fluoro-ethylene is also commonly known as PTFEÃÂ®. PTFE has the widest application range of all sealing materials. Almost universal chemical resistance over a very wide temperature range from -250oC to + 290oC with unique low friction and anti-stiction properties. More prone to creep, suitable for food applications. This non-toxic material has low co-efficient of friction and is non-flammable.
- Glass filled PTFE: - General grade of PTFE with glass fiber and other fillers. Glass fiber is the most universally used PTFE filler. It has the advantage of greatly adding to the wear resistance of the PTFE and maintaining good chemical resistance without affecting thermal conductivity. Glass fiber filled compound offers the best balance of chemical, electrical and mechanical properties of any of the filled PTFE compounds. Glass Filled is used for seal rings in hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders and various other applications.
- Carbon - Graphite filled PTFE: - Carbon - graphite is used as a filler in this material. This filler improves the resistance to extrusion, shear strength and hardness over the glass filled material. Thermal conductivity and resistance to deformation are also improved. This has excellent wear resistance and is compatible with a greater variety of cylinder materials than the other filled PTFE.
- Bronze filled PTFE: - This contains a filler of fine bronze particles. Thermal conductively and resistance to deformation are further improved. Bronze filled also has the lowest wear rate of the filled PTFE except in certain environmental conditions. This material is used most frequently for both hydraulic and pneumatic conditions.
- Polyacetal (POM): - POM is a semi-crystalline Polyacetal - copolymer, this material due to it's good stiffness, hardness and strength has the ability to take very high loads. In certain applications it can replace metal parts like brass and aluminum. This is used for anti-extrusion rings, guide ring bushes, scrapers & precision machined parts with tight tolerances. POM is one of the most important engineering thermoplastics with good physical properties, low water absorption and good chemical resistance.
- Nylon (PA): - Nylon is a good sliding properties. Nylon is used in sealing industry as ant-extrusion device such as back -up rings, guide rings and bearing components. Nylon can be used in mineral oils and water- based fire-resistant hydraulic fluids. Temperature range is - 50oC to 120oC.
9, Lehna Singh Market, Malka Ganj, Delhi, Delhi, 110007, India